Once more, Virgil teamed up with Vivien Lalu for an epic banger. His home studio acoustics really shine here.
Some nice hihat details from ca. 0:34-0:40 and good dynamics between the two hihats throughout.
Search found 1319 matches
- Thu Sep 17, 2026 9:02 am
- Forum: Drumming Chat
- Topic: Official Virgil Donati thread
- Replies: 902
- Views: 1518597
- Wed Sep 16, 2026 9:17 am
- Forum: Drumming Chat
- Topic: 2026 Chatty!!!!!
- Replies: 74
- Views: 443750
Re: 2026 Chatty!!!!!
Last week, I saw the absurdly talented Yebba in concert.
Her band is overall just incredibly badass, and so is her drummer, Blaque Dynamite (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mike_Mitchell_(drummer) )
Even though I must admit his machine-gun gospel chops didn't fit all of her songs equally well, to my ...
Her band is overall just incredibly badass, and so is her drummer, Blaque Dynamite (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mike_Mitchell_(drummer) )
Even though I must admit his machine-gun gospel chops didn't fit all of her songs equally well, to my ...
- Fri Aug 21, 2026 12:29 am
- Forum: Drumming Chat
- Topic: Tasty new Gergo Gretsch solo
- Replies: 18
- Views: 58793
Re: Tasty new Gergo Gretsch solo
^ I wish THIS was The Aristocrats. They gel so well
- Thu Aug 06, 2026 1:16 pm
- Forum: Drumming Chat
- Topic: 2026 Chatty!!!!!
- Replies: 74
- Views: 443750
Re: 2026 Chatty!!!!!
Keith Carlock and Gergo Borlai both have shed a bunch of weight and look healthy and great.
Gergo is touring with Guthrie Govan and Anton Davidyants. What an absolutely lethal trio!
Gergo is touring with Guthrie Govan and Anton Davidyants. What an absolutely lethal trio!
- Thu Jul 23, 2026 10:25 pm
- Forum: Drumming Chat
- Topic: DAVE WECKL - The thread about Dave
- Replies: 1064
- Views: 2063944
Re: DAVE WECKL - The thread about Dave
I was there! That’s a looooong time ago
- Mon Jun 22, 2026 10:36 am
- Forum: Drumming Chat
- Topic: 2026 Chatty!!!!!
- Replies: 74
- Views: 443750
- Sun Jun 07, 2026 1:36 am
- Forum: Drumming Chat
- Topic: DAVE WECKL - The thread about Dave
- Replies: 1064
- Views: 2063944
Re: DAVE WECKL - The thread about Dave
Good sound and classic Weckl flow
- Wed May 06, 2026 10:15 pm
- Forum: Drumming Chat
- Topic: 2026 Chatty!!!!!
- Replies: 74
- Views: 443750
Re: 2026 Chatty!!!!!
Keith Carlock back with Toto, replacing Shannon Forrest.
As much as I adore Keith, I think Shannon was the perfect Toto drummer. So close to Jeff in touch and feel, with the deepest groove. Keith is much lighter and bouncier in his groove, which of course fits well in a number of amazing situations ...
As much as I adore Keith, I think Shannon was the perfect Toto drummer. So close to Jeff in touch and feel, with the deepest groove. Keith is much lighter and bouncier in his groove, which of course fits well in a number of amazing situations ...
- Mon Apr 27, 2026 9:47 am
- Forum: Drumming Chat
- Topic: Assorted videos / YouTube thread
- Replies: 2739
- Views: 6071309
Re: Assorted videos / YouTube thread
These from Chris Turner are so fun:
- Mon Apr 27, 2026 1:03 am
- Forum: Drumming Chat
- Topic: Official Virgil Donati thread
- Replies: 902
- Views: 1518597
Re: Official Virgil Donati thread
https://www.23hq.com/23666/155715045_4021326c8c7a32abb641e44a85480e11_standard.jpg
https://www.23hq.com/23666/155714976_d491c5eb7491bb71013b24aef4b50d4e_standard.jpg
https://www.23hq.com/23666/155715160_170afbe1b044dbf10d975d77f7e3f1c6_standard.jpg
Pretty insane lineup:
https://www.23hq.com ...
https://www.23hq.com/23666/155714976_d491c5eb7491bb71013b24aef4b50d4e_standard.jpg
https://www.23hq.com/23666/155715160_170afbe1b044dbf10d975d77f7e3f1c6_standard.jpg
Pretty insane lineup:
https://www.23hq.com ...
