Jojo's new pedal

drum6282

Re: Jojo's new pedal

Postby drum6282 » Tue Aug 14, 2012 4:41 am

Well well well - my experience with this pedal gets worse - the post actually has some play in it and moves while playing! WTF!!! The footboard wiggles where it meets the heel plate. WTF!!! Both movements product clicking noises. I made a video and sent it to the drum shop where I purchased it - they sent it to their Sonor rep. "At this time, Sonor doesn't have any warranty replacement pedals/parts" was the response I got. "Hopefully, it'll be sooner than later, when Sonor can fix this issue with your pedal" WTF!!!! "We are sold out of pedals and don't have another one to send you". Wow - WTF - I paid 250.00 for a lemon pedal I can't do anything with - thankfully I didn't sell my other pedal - and won't - since playing the Jojo pedal will require practice to get the full potential out of it.

I asked the drum shop if anyone else had this issue "Our Sonor guy hasn't had any reports of these issues with the pedal". Somehow I find that unbelievable given the reviews and videos online.

They obviously rushed production and didn't have a plan to fix issues with bad pedals - bad planning Sonor. Very disappointed.

Return to “Drumming Chat”