Gigs/Videos with Gary Husband & Janek Gwizdala

LP drums

Gigs/Videos with Gary Husband & Janek Gwizdala

Postby LP drums » Tue Jan 17, 2012 6:39 am

For those of you that live in the UK, we have a tour coming up in March/April. It's a co-headlining tour led by Janek Gwizdala and Bob Reynolds with myself on drums and the wonderful Gary Husband on piano/keyboards.

Here is the facebook link to keep up to speed with the tour dates - https://www.facebook.com/events/209357302486159/

Hope some of you can make it to some shows. We are covering most of the UK plus there will also be some shows in Spain and elsewhere in Europe. Details coming very soon.

Until then, here are some videos from a recent London show at the end of 2011 with Gary Husband and Janek Gwizdala. (Watch in HD).

captainziltoid

Re: Gigs/Videos with Gary Husband & Janek Gwizdala

Postby captainziltoid » Tue Feb 28, 2012 4:19 pm

You sound great bro! Was a little intimidating playing with Gary? He's such a killer all-around musician.
sjj123

Postby sjj123 » Thu Mar 01, 2012 7:52 am

That's Louie Palmer on Drums...don't hear from him much here anymore....can't imagine playing drums in front of Gary...Louie is good tho'

ok...ok...I've had only one cup of coffee...I'm awake now...nice job Louie!!!
When your taking on flack your over the target
NRA Life Member
LP drums

Postby LP drums » Fri Mar 02, 2012 12:31 am

Thanks guys.

Playing with Gary is a fantastic experience. Janek too. They are both great musicians. The first gig I did with Gary I was nervous of course. I have seen him play drums many times with Holdsworth and with his own projects; I'm a big fan of his drumming. But the thing about both of those guys is that they are very nice people and very easy to make music with. That's not always the case and it can be a drag but I enjoy this band a lot.

Last week of March there is a week of shows here in the UK. Janek's website will have all the info. Bob Reynolds is on Sax and Gary on keys.
Andy Vermiglio

Postby Andy Vermiglio » Sat Mar 03, 2012 8:32 am

Beautiful execution Louie and really nice ideas!

Thanks for posting this!
Julián Fernández

Postby Julián Fernández » Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:28 pm

Killer stuff man! Congratulations...

Return to “Drumming Chat”