"Spice Rack" Drum Fill

Juan Carlos Mendoza

"Spice Rack" Drum Fill

Postby Juan Carlos Mendoza » Wed Apr 09, 2014 4:23 am

Hey HOD family!! Hope all is well!!! Here's a NEW DRUM LESSON! Need a new fill for your arsenal? Check out the "Spice Rack" Fill! ENJOY and the PDF file is under the description file of the video. Have an awesome day http://youtu.be/MAtiwFjyWcs

Juan "Carlito" Mendoza
www.carlitomendoza.com
Christopher

Re: "Spice Rack" Drum Fill

Postby Christopher » Fri Apr 11, 2014 3:57 am

Nice job! Cool that you break it down in chunks. The V-Drums seem like a great tool to teach with.
MARACATU

Postby MARACATU » Fri Apr 11, 2014 3:34 pm

Fantastic job, Carlito!! Very good content, professional delivery and overall enjoyable to watch. Kudos to you, and thank you for sharing with us! Speaking of sharing, I'll be sharing that on my forum....
Keep them videos coming, pal!
gretsch-o-rama

Postby gretsch-o-rama » Mon Apr 21, 2014 5:46 pm

Hi- I hope I can make this criticism constructive but I couldn't finish watching the video because of the V drums... I guess I just consider myself old school enough that they turn me off...you're an awesome player and that I can respect. Peace.
"Ding ding da ding." Apollo teaching Rocky how to Jazz.
sejuba

Postby sejuba » Wed Apr 23, 2014 8:50 pm

So cool ! Thanx, I´m learning it soon.
Juan Carlos Mendoza

Postby Juan Carlos Mendoza » Fri May 09, 2014 9:06 am

sejuba wrote:So cool ! Thanx, I´m learning it soon.
MARACATU wrote:Fantastic job, Carlito!! Very good content, professional delivery and overall enjoyable to watch. Kudos to you, and thank you for sharing with us! Speaking of sharing, I'll be sharing that on my forum....
Keep them videos coming, pal!
Christopher wrote:Nice job! Cool that you break it down in chunks. The V-Drums seem like a great tool to teach with.

Thanks guys really appreciate it!

gretsch-o-rama wrote:Hi- I hope I can make this criticism constructive but I couldn't finish watching the video because of the V drums... I guess I just consider myself old school enough that they turn me off...you're an awesome player and that I can respect. Peace.

I TOTALLY understand. I'm tweaking them as best as I can. However, this is what I have in apartment to practice (which is definitely not a bad option), however you're right nothing can replace an acoustic drum set. Especially the give/repsonse that drums and cymbals have. Have an awesome day everyone!

Carlito

Return to “Drumming Chat”