Play Better Drums.com - now LIVE - full video lesson site

LP drums

Play Better Drums.com - now LIVE - full video lesson site

Postby LP drums » Wed Apr 23, 2014 7:56 am

Hi Guys,

It's been briefly (and kindly) mentioned in another thread but I wanted to do a specific topic simply because I've JUST launched the site.

It's http://playbetterdrums.com and it's a full HD video lesson membership site. There's a bunch of videos on the membership site now and I will be running 10 week courses with one new video being uploaded every week so subscribers can follow along step-by-step to get the most from the lessons and allow practice time in between lessons. The first course starts next Saturday 4th May. The videos and website are fully responsive so you can watch 24/7 on all devices. There will also be 'Lick of the Month' videos and performance videos plus a members forum so members can share videos and discuss the lessons. The beauty of getting in at the ground level is that YOU can influence the site's content...the forum is a great way for members to tell me what they want to learn.

Right now, I'm offering THREE FREE lessons if you sign up at the root URL http://playbetterdrums.com

Hopefully see some of you on the site!
Juan Expósito

Re: Play Better Drums.com - now LIVE - full video lesson sit

Postby Juan Expósito » Wed Apr 23, 2014 8:33 am

Subscribed.
Watched.
Waiting for more !!

Excellent explanation of the concepts.
I love the sound of your snare !!

The best wishes with your new project.
Steve Holmes
Site Admin

Postby Steve Holmes » Wed Apr 23, 2014 10:11 am

Yeah Louie.
I hope this escalates man, I know monetizing music has a whole new set of challenges. I'm glad you're taking this kind of initiative. Best of luck with it my friend!
LP drums

Postby LP drums » Wed Apr 23, 2014 5:30 pm

Thanks, guys. I'm actually really enjoying putting all this together and sharing a lot of information that really helped me and my progression on the drums...I hope it can help some other people too.

Good to hang at the Weckl show, Steve. Always fun.
LP drums

Postby LP drums » Sat Jun 07, 2014 7:47 pm

Just a little update regarding the new Play Better Drums online tuition site....

In addition to the monthly membership option, which is under a dollar a day, I've added quarterly and 6 month options for extra savings.

We're in week six of the hand technique course....visit http://playbetterdrums.com if you want to get involved!

Happy drumming!

Return to “Drumming Chat”