Mike J documentary video

Christopher

Re: Mike J documentary video

Postby Christopher » Tue Jun 03, 2014 12:52 pm

bensdrums wrote:Wow.

Wow is right...

I'm thinking NinaG is in fact MikeJ.

Posing as his own kool aid drinking minion.

I'm with electrizer and amoergosum. Let's lock this thread and throw it down the nearest well.
Julián Fernández

Postby Julián Fernández » Tue Jun 03, 2014 12:53 pm

hahaha, this is funny. Guys, don´t take this Nina character serious...
As we all know, Mike planted a mole here (!), so he obviously knows about this thread, and I´m pretty sure he feels we´re a bunch of haters...
Nina, all I can say is more power to you. You found the guy that´s changing the game and he calls you family... what else you may want?
Don´t waste your time here with us... better go spend that time with the groundbreaking material Mike released. Peace.
chris perra

Postby chris perra » Tue Jun 03, 2014 1:04 pm

Christopher wrote:
bensdrums wrote:Wow.

Wow is right...

I'm thinking NinaG is in fact MikeJ.

Posing as his own kool aid drinking minion.

I'm with electrizer and amoergosum. Let's lock this thread and throw it down the nearest well.

I wouldn't be surprised if that's Mike.... If I see Mike's book in a store.. which I highly doubt I will ever see in my lifetime.. I'll buy it and review it.. While I loathe him, I'd give it a chance..
It should be right next to Kim Plainfeilds, Gary Chaffees, Garibaldi's and Rick Grattons. But it's not... hmmm can't teach from it if I can't buy it in my local store now can I ?... I don't buy books online unless I know what's in them. Focusing on things like getting my book into stores would be more productive than threads like this.
Juan Expósito

Postby Juan Expósito » Tue Jun 03, 2014 1:21 pm

NinaG wrote: Mike is easily the most in demand drum teacher on Earth, and students of all levels have learned from him (including some of the big name professionals.
Mike's has raised the bar of what can be done on a drum set, and even more so, how to effectively teach it. His hard work, complete dedication and humble attitude have proven that anything is possible!

langmick

Postby langmick » Tue Jun 03, 2014 2:05 pm

Now, Mike J would never use sockpuppets on the Internet to forward his message of fighting against the horrible people who do harm to innocent men women and children?

He's the SuperHero of drum education, leaping from throne to throne in the blink of an eye! He only seeks to protect and serve.

Armed with superpowers derived from a molecularization concept of David Garibaldi's, he ]nurtures young drummers who join him in the quest for quality drum education.

Watch as he attacks the internet villains from the planet Drumeo, who are using social media as a nefarious means of MIND CONTROL.

Defending countless young drummers from the old basement trolls of the HOD galaxy, who only seek to control the world of drumming using their secret mind-control techniques derived from a 16th note linear pattern and focused on destructive groove arrays!

chris perra

Postby chris perra » Tue Jun 03, 2014 2:18 pm

I think MJs plan of getting HOD members interested in his lessons and book is going great!!!!! Definitely setting the bar to new heights...
Paul Marangoni

Postby Paul Marangoni » Tue Jun 03, 2014 2:38 pm

renardvert

Postby renardvert » Tue Jun 03, 2014 3:27 pm

@Juan God has signed up too: LOL.
Old Pit Guy

Postby Old Pit Guy » Tue Jun 03, 2014 3:45 pm

Can't help but think this would have turned out better with sunglasses or scarves ..
langmick

Postby langmick » Tue Jun 03, 2014 3:56 pm

same person?

NinaG wrote: Mike is easily the most in demand drum teacher on Earth, and students of all levels have learned from him (including some of the big name professionals.
Mike's has raised the bar of what can be done on a drum set, and even more so, how to effectively teach it. His hard work, complete dedication and humble attitude have proven that anything is possible!

Your cute, lol. I do give you huge kudos for what you have done with this forum. Pulling drummers together is a tough thing and you have done an amazing job on a VERY small scale. Even though we don't get along I will always be down to help you out whenever you need it when it comes to marketing and business if you ever want to grow this forum into a real site.

I think there are some great cats on here so I don't want to generalize. The ones that make all the negative noise are the ones that the real drum industry, as in non software programers, call Jedi Knights. You are looked at as trash talking basement dwellers that bear a strong resemblance to Star Wars fans, your picture lets me know that you and the sun don't see much of each other. I hate to break it to you my friend but where I'm the joke of 30 or 40 old school Vinnie lovers, your a joke to thousands of young drummers that will be running your industry very soon. Let me know when you reach millions old man. Until then enjoy your day job, watch Casablanca a few more times and keep talking trash about guys like me who actually took a chance.

I would much rather the world not have to see this childish stuff on a message board so please feel free to delete this after you read it. Or you can always just leave your cell # in a post like I do. But that would mean you would have to actually talk to a human.

Knowing that you'll be up all knight trying to create a witty response to this after you delete my account makes it all worth while

Return to “Drumming Chat”