Vinnie with Richman/Laborial/Tavaglione DVD download!!!!!

Darren Altman

Re: Vinnie with Richman/Laborial/Tavaglione DVD download!!!!

Postby Darren Altman » Sat Dec 13, 2014 1:37 am

amoergosum wrote:
Darren Altman wrote:Guys, sorry to bore you with technical incompetencies! My MacBook Pro doesn't have disc drive. How can I turn the .iso into a watchable video without burning it?

Cheers in advance. : )

It's easy...you can just play the iso file with the VLC Media Player.

Ah!!! Thanks for the tip. Well I can get it to open and play in VLC, but for some reason it's just going round and round the intro screen and when I click on Play Concert, it just goes goes to full screen and nothing happens. :oops: Do I need to do anything else to the .iso?
amoergosum

Postby amoergosum » Sat Dec 13, 2014 2:21 am

Darren Altman wrote:Ah!!! Thanks for the tip. Well I can get it to open and play in VLC, but for some reason it's just going round and round the intro screen and when I click on Play Concert, it just goes goes to full screen and nothing happens. :oops: Do I need to do anything else to the .iso?

You don't need to do anything else to the iso. Have you installed the latest version of VLC ?

I just right click on the iso file, then open with VLC, then click on Play Concert...it works here.
Darren Altman

Postby Darren Altman » Sat Dec 13, 2014 2:26 am

amoergosum wrote:
Darren Altman wrote:Ah!!! Thanks for the tip. Well I can get it to open and play in VLC, but for some reason it's just going round and round the intro screen and when I click on Play Concert, it just goes goes to full screen and nothing happens. :oops: Do I need to do anything else to the .iso?

You don't need to do anything else to the iso. Have you installed the latest version of VLC ?

I just right click on the iso file, then open with VLC, then click on Play Concert...it works here.

Yep, done exactly that and it just wants to go round and round the intro screen. :cry: Looking at the file, it's only showing the 30sec intro screen, even though the file is over 4 gig.
Odd-Arne Oseberg

Postby Odd-Arne Oseberg » Sat Dec 13, 2014 2:54 am

Click the start button in the video.
amoergosum

Postby amoergosum » Sat Dec 13, 2014 3:00 am

Darren Altman wrote:Yep, done exactly that and it just wants to go round and round the intro screen. :cry: Looking at the file, it's only showing the 30sec intro screen, even though the file is over 4 gig.

Well, the intro screen is the menu of the DVD.
So you clicked on the orange "Play Concert" button? It should work, I'm also using a Mac.
Alternatively you can just press return when you see the menu.
Darren Altman

Postby Darren Altman » Sat Dec 13, 2014 3:22 am

amoergosum wrote:
Darren Altman wrote:Yep, done exactly that and it just wants to go round and round the intro screen. :cry: Looking at the file, it's only showing the 30sec intro screen, even though the file is over 4 gig.

Well, the intro screen is the menu of the DVD.
So you clicked on the orange "Play Concert" button? It should work, I'm also using a Mac.
Alternatively you can just press return when you see the menu.

DONE!!! Pressed return and it payed. For some reason, clicking on Play Concert didn't work. Thanks so much amoergosum. :D
amoergosum

Postby amoergosum » Sat Dec 13, 2014 3:38 am

Darren Altman wrote:DONE!!! Pressed return and it payed. For some reason, clicking on Play Concert didn't work. Thanks so much amoergosum. :D

You're welcome! Enjoy...
Old Pit Guy

Postby Old Pit Guy » Sat Dec 13, 2014 5:25 am

You can also Mount the ISO from the right-click menu (Mac) and it opens in the default player ready to go.
chris perra

Postby chris perra » Sun Dec 14, 2014 5:56 am

How did you shoot this Steve just stuck a camera up on a stand?. Or did you hide it under a coat.. There's a couple times Vinnie is staring right at it.

I'm sure you talked with him that night did he give the vibe he disliked video cameras.
Cristianu TRAVAGLINI

Postby Cristianu TRAVAGLINI » Sun Dec 14, 2014 7:07 am

Hi,
I can't identify some of the titles on the set 1... For now i have :

1 - Monkfish
2 - Unknow Title
3 - Ain't Gonna Wait
4 - Unknow Title
5 - Unknow Title
6 - Pygmy People

Any help please ? :)

Thanks,

Cristianu