O.T.: I am Ozzy

Tombo 7/4

O.T.: I am Ozzy

Postby Tombo 7/4 » Sun Jan 02, 2011 4:45 pm

I'm reading Ozzy's autobiography and I'm continuously laughing out loud and pissing in my pants!
That guy is NUTS, NUTS, NUTS!!
Written in oral style with a f**k every two words, it is extremely hilarious and entertaining.
Countless gems of craziness and insanity.

I'll just write the foreword and backword to give you an idea:

"They said I would never write this book. Well, fuck 'em - 'cos here it is.
All I have to do is remember something .....................................................Bollocks. I can't remember anything. Oh, apart from this...
Other people's memories of the stuff in this book might not be the same as mine. I ain't gonna argue with 'em. Over the past forty years I've been loaded on booze, coke, acid, Quaaludes, glue, cough mixture, heroin, Rohypnol, Klonopin, Vicodin, and too many other heavy-duty substances to list in this footnote. On more than a few occasions I was on all of those at the same time. I'm not the fucking Encyclopedia Britannica, put it that way. What you read here is what dribbled out of the jelly I call my brain when I asked it for my life story. Nothing more, nothing less...

"My father always said I would do something big one day. ‘I’ve got a feeling about you, John Micheal Osbourne,’ He’d tell me, after he’d had a few beers. ‘You’re either going to do something very special, or you’re going to fo to prison.’ And he was right, my old man. I was in prison before my eighteenth birthday".

A fun read.

Return to “Drumming Chat”