Off topic: Great radio voice

Andrew<3'sVinnie

Re: Off topic: Great radio voice

Postby Andrew<3'sVinnie » Thu Jan 06, 2011 2:56 pm

YamahaPlayer wrote:As far as the criminal record... well, we all are to some extent or another. I have a fast car for a reason.

:?:
YamahaPlayer

Postby YamahaPlayer » Thu Jan 06, 2011 3:55 pm

Andrew<3'sVinnie wrote:
YamahaPlayer wrote:As far as the criminal record... well, we all are to some extent or another. I have a fast car for a reason.

:?:

You don't need a sports car to drive within the speed limits.

Certainly don't need one that does 178.... but damn it is fun! And yup, it's willfully breaking the law unless it's track day. Simply put, I think we all break the law to some extent. Am I a pimp? No. Do I have a complete disregard for driving laws? Fairly often.
Henry II

Postby Henry II » Thu Jan 06, 2011 4:12 pm

YamahaPlayer wrote:
deseipel wrote:I read on tmz they denied his flight to NY. No ID. Hope he gets back on track.

Yea, i read that. Said he had to go find his BC. Which is understandable they won't let you on a plane without any form of ID.

As far as the criminal record... well, we all are to some extent or another. I have a fast car for a reason.

A criminal record just means you got caught!
Ok, ok! My real name is Go F. Yourself Facebook, III
YamahaPlayer

Postby YamahaPlayer » Thu Jan 06, 2011 5:06 pm

Henry II wrote:
YamahaPlayer wrote:
deseipel wrote:I read on tmz they denied his flight to NY. No ID. Hope he gets back on track.

Yea, i read that. Said he had to go find his BC. Which is understandable they won't let you on a plane without any form of ID.

As far as the criminal record... well, we all are to some extent or another. I have a fast car for a reason.

A criminal record just means you got caught!

Exactly!!
Gaddabout

Postby Gaddabout » Thu Jan 06, 2011 9:21 pm

Since he got his hair cut I swear he could be President Obama's disappointing older brother, like Billy Carter.''
“Let's try some of my songs.” Dave Grohl, top sign drummer will be fired.
Henry II

Postby Henry II » Fri Jan 07, 2011 6:03 am

Dang! Imagine if Obama had a voice like that. The World would be hypnotized. As for Billy Carter, remember "Billy Beer?" Billy got a bad rap 'cause he liked to pee outdoors.
Ok, ok! My real name is Go F. Yourself Facebook, III

Return to “Drumming Chat”