Anika Nilles

Old Pit Guy

Re: Anika Nilles

Postby Old Pit Guy » Tue Jun 07, 2022 10:58 am

Old Pit Guy wrote:
Old Pit Guy wrote:
Rodge wrote:I don't want to jump in this non sens shit, but from where you get that people are not vaxxed for doing like Vinnie ?
Get your shit together, get vaxxed or not, to each his own, but I did not see any HoD's brother saying or implying that they are not vaxxed for doing like Vinnie, chill man... ;)

Do you mean I think people aren't getting a vaccination because he didn't get one? Dude, that's nowhere in this thread and why would I think that? I don't care whether he's vaccinated. Why does anyone care whether he's vaccinated? Because he can't tour. That's the conversation you're referring to. And I don't care that he can't tour because he chose not to vax himself if that's a condition you have to meet to tour. My opinion was that's no badge of honor in a pandemic that's killed over 6 million people. That's my entire opinion whether you like it or not.
willyz

Postby willyz » Tue Jun 07, 2022 12:55 pm

Gang. This thread turned into a shitshow. I can't speak for Steve but I know we've shut down threads in the past for getting too wonky/opinionated on the loosest of political topics.

How about Anika?

She posted on Stalkbook recently about her rig- closed high hat on a stand, with some sound choices to supplement that, but that she's playing most kick stuff with the left pedal of her double pedal. Interesting/ambitious choices, no? Hell of a player!
Got Blushda?
Rodge

Postby Rodge » Tue Jun 07, 2022 1:20 pm

It's what I understand here.

If I understood in a wrong way, very possible, then I send you my apologies. ;)

Old Pit Guy wrote:My objection was wearing the choice to not vax as a badge of honor because some drum hero chose not to and can't tour. I don't think that's a particularly good look.
I come from Tain, Vinnie, Omar, Jeff, Fish, Stewart, and many more...
Paul Marangoni

Postby Paul Marangoni » Tue Jun 07, 2022 1:25 pm

Old Pit Guy wrote:My objection was wearing the choice to not vax as a badge of honor because some drum hero chose not to and can't tour. I don't think that's a particularly good look.

Who is that in reference to? Who has stated that they have decided against a COVID vaccination because of someone else's decision? That's what is confusing. You seem quite judgmental for some reason.
Steve Holmes
Site Admin

Postby Steve Holmes » Tue Jun 07, 2022 2:00 pm

If folks really want to understand each other in the context of vaccines and what is being said here please take it private messages or email.
Thank you!

Return to “Drumming Chat”