Last edited by Juan Expósito on Sun Mar 10, 2019 9:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kurtis wrote:why not have the pro ask you questions
Kurtis, because I don´t want them to learn too much .
Good ideas folks.
There are some commun questions I´m doing to all the guests and I´m receiving incredible thoughts from these top artists.
(some questions written here in a short way)
- Learning from mistakes. Your most productive mistake.
- Evolution of the touring world, specially in the top jazz circuit, from the eighties to now (economics, festivals organizations, travels...)
- Learning from others. Something said from others who doesn´t play your instrument that made you a better player, that affected directly to your way of playing.
- Page, method, exercise, groove that meant a before and after in your learning experience.
- Producing/composing on the road.
- Timing, internal clock.
And of course their experiences about playing with some of the best musicians/artists, but not in a biographical way.
I'd ask all of them what their favorite books are. Not kidding.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 13 guests