Vinnie Colaiuta Osaka Led Boots Bootleg.

Rodge

Re: Vinnie Colaiuta Osaka Led Boots Bootleg.

Postby Rodge » Sat Jun 05, 2021 10:42 pm

Kurtis wrote:
Rodge wrote:One of my favorite JB's concert, maybe my favorite line up too.
PS : and Vince's Zildjian sound AWESOME !!!

Rodge this concert is sick. i loose my shit every time. Vinnie is Superman.

Yeah me too man, sick shit !!! :o
I come from Tain, Vinnie, Omar, Jeff, Fish, Stewart, and many more...
nomsgmusic

Postby nomsgmusic » Sun Jun 06, 2021 11:53 am

Kurtis wrote:nomsgmusic keep the stories coming. vinnie to this day keeps killing it on every single recording! I can't wait to hear what he does next!

Too busy to write more stories, but this is the interview if you haven't seen it. If you have read it, I think it's worth a re-read!!! We get into some stuff that no one has really talked to him about before or since!

https://www.vinniecolaiuta.com/Interviews/Pas2009

It's really good!!! (If I don't say so myself!) He's a really great conversationalist, and so eager to learn about everything. I think that I mention this in the interview, but there times where I felt like he was interviewing me. I left all of that stuff out, people don't care what I have to say, but it was (at times) tough to keep the conversation on HIM!

Check it out!
MSG
[url][/url]bluejayrecords.com/drumatic
[url][/url]vicfirth.com/artists/mark_griffith.html
beat hit

Postby beat hit » Mon Jun 07, 2021 12:10 pm

nomsgmusic wrote:
Kurtis wrote:nomsgmusic keep the stories coming. vinnie to this day keeps killing it on every single recording! I can't wait to hear what he does next!

Too busy to write more stories, but this is the interview if you haven't seen it. If you have read it, I think it's worth a re-read!!! We get into some stuff that no one has really talked to him about before or since!

https://www.vinniecolaiuta.com/Interviews/Pas2009

It's really good!!! (If I don't say so myself!) He's a really great conversationalist, and so eager to learn about everything. I think that I mention this in the interview, but there times where I felt like he was interviewing me. I left all of that stuff out, people don't care what I have to say, but it was (at times) tough to keep the conversation on HIM!

Check it out!
MSG

Yup Mark, a brillant, insightful interview indeed, thumbs up!

Return to “Drumming Chat”