Supernatural Cymbals

Gaddabout

Re: Supernatural Cymbals

Postby Gaddabout » Mon Feb 28, 2011 10:30 pm

billraydrums wrote:Heh, time for a flashback: Around the year 2000 I bought a 5x13 Dunnett Stainless drum to augment my 6.5x13 Ti Alloy snare; someone was interested in trying out Ronn's drums So I sent it out to that person, and then we ended up sending it all over the country to different players. The drum got to stay in a player's possession for 48 hrs then they would be responsible for shipping it down the line to the next person.

It was out for like 9 weeks and quite a few folks got to try it out; this was back in the RMMP days (remember that newsgroup?) and perhaps something like that could occur again on a small circuit such as this forum. I'll get back to you guys on that.

That would be cool! Like maybe a set of Omega hats, a choice ride cymbal, crash, and china. Float them around the country.

One thing that was very cool was how each line was pitch matched. They sounded like they belonged together. A lot of cymbal companies use that as a selling point, but I can vouch that Supernaturals deliver on that promise for the most part.
“Let's try some of my songs.” Dave Grohl, top sign drummer will be fired.

Return to “Drumming Chat”