Methods & Mechanics II DVD

Da Chooch

Re: Methods & Mechanics II DVD

Postby Da Chooch » Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:55 pm

Todd Sucherman wrote:Chooch--

Thanks! How are you, man? Hope all is well with you!

doing great Todd. Austin's been very kind to us. . . a lil' melted from the heat wave but livin' the dream as well. keep on kickin a%# and takin names! Btw - ran into eric doris at the One World. what a small world. . .

btw - i could care less about the green screen and pedernales bg. i thought it was hilarious.

take care.
....ALWAYS let the Wookie win....
Todd Sucherman

Postby Todd Sucherman » Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:41 pm

Terry---

Thanks a lot! Hope all's well with you.

langmick---

Hope you enjoy the gig. I think we're ready!

Chooch---

Right on.....glad you're holding up in the record heat. Cool you ran into Eric. He's a stellar dude indeed. Stay cool, brother.

Cheers from Atlantic City,
Todd
langmick

Postby langmick » Fri Aug 19, 2011 1:23 pm

Good luck on the shows Todd! You'll probably hear me.

South Jersey is a great part of the world.
Jeremy Smirnoff

Postby Jeremy Smirnoff » Tue Aug 23, 2011 5:47 am

Good god, Todd!!! Those clips are pretty amazing. I promise to order just as soon as the finances allow, but at the moment I am paying for a recording session out of my own pocket, so the money is fairly tight. But as soon as that's done and I have some time to sink into a new video, count on it. Just really cool insight into your approach, and amazing performances. Thanks for keeping the bar high. Hope all is well. Cheers! :P
Jeremy Smirnoff
drums, percussion
http://www.facebook.com/jeremy.smirnoff
Robert Bluman

Postby Robert Bluman » Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:14 pm

Wow, I'm pre-ordering mine right now. Fantastic clips!! More for my bag o' tricks!
Todd Sucherman

Postby Todd Sucherman » Wed Aug 24, 2011 10:45 am

Thanks, guys!

Well, I have some news. Yesterday was an extremely stressful day and I've made the decision to delay the release of the dvd by 2 weeks. Here's what was emailed out just today:

There has been an issue with the packaging of "Methods & Mechanics II" that will delay customer shipping roughly an extra 2 weeks. This was ultimately my decision as this product bears my name, and I want it to be the best it can be. I will except no less, and I hope that you can be patient while we fix this. We will do everything to get this DVD in your hands a soon as possible! Every order will now ship with an autographed picture card.

I thank you for your order and I thank you for your patience. I hope you feel that it was worth the wait, and that you enjoy it when it arrives. A lot of people worked hard on this, and I'm proud of our collective efforts.

Again, my apologies for the delay and my deepest thanks--

Todd Sucherman
Juan Expósito

Postby Juan Expósito » Wed Aug 24, 2011 2:31 pm

Take your time Todd.
We will wait.

Thanks for your EXCELLENT WORK.

By the way, I love your coffee/tea cup picture... :)
cristaples

Postby cristaples » Thu Aug 25, 2011 10:39 pm

That's mine ordered, cheers Todd, love your stuff and the attitude and the comedy, keep it up!
JohnDrum

Postby JohnDrum » Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:23 am

Todd Sucherman wrote:Thanks, guys!

Well, I have some news. Yesterday was an extremely stressful day and I've made the decision to delay the release of the dvd by 2 weeks. Here's what was emailed out just today:

There has been an issue with the packaging of "Methods & Mechanics II" that will delay customer shipping roughly an extra 2 weeks. This was ultimately my decision as this product bears my name, and I want it to be the best it can be. I will except no less, and I hope that you can be patient while we fix this. We will do everything to get this DVD in your hands a soon as possible! Every order will now ship with an autographed picture card.

I thank you for your order and I thank you for your patience. I hope you feel that it was worth the wait, and that you enjoy it when it arrives. A lot of people worked hard on this, and I'm proud of our collective efforts.

Again, my apologies for the delay and my deepest thanks--

Todd Sucherman

Thanks for the email Todd -as Juan says, better to wait for a couple more weeks, and for you to be 100% happy than always have that niggle if it shipped on time, buit belwo your expectations.
People whistle the song -they don't whistle your drum part - Ringo Starr
amoergosum

Postby amoergosum » Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:41 am

(almost ) Everything was absolutely BRILLIANT....apart from the green screen (which looked so fake that it was a distraction).

Return to “Drumming Chat”