Why Occupy Wall Street struck a nerve

markie04drum

Re: Why Occupy Wall Street struck a nerve

Postby markie04drum » Mon Oct 31, 2011 8:17 pm

It's really pretty simple. Laws were and are being broken on Wall St. and those criminals are not being punished. People are outraged by this injustice. They are voicing that frustration. How do some not get that? Moreover, whatever side you're on, how anyone is okay with these people being brutalized by police is disgusting. What happened that called for pepper spray, gas, and rubber bullets? How many people have been injured by the hands of one of these protesters? 0. How many people have been injured by the hands of the police in these demonstrations? The count is rising.
Manu

Postby Manu » Mon Oct 31, 2011 11:38 pm

Hmmm after 10 years of frequenting this forum I can foresee political threads always end wrong.
Steve Holmes
Site Admin

Postby Steve Holmes » Tue Nov 01, 2011 12:31 am

I really do hate to discourage conversation here but I'm afraid if folks discover opposing views on topics they feel strongly about it will prevent them from 1) wanting to participate in drumming topics with them 2) Participating in drumming topics in a slanted manner.

There's no shortage of places to read about this topic on the internet. You guys can PM each other about this if you want to discuss with each other. Or go at it in weekend chatty.

Respectfully, I think I'm going to lock this.

Return to “Drumming Chat”