Ultimate Play Alongs feat. Jojo Mayer, Stern, Patitucci

LP drums

Ultimate Play Alongs feat. Jojo Mayer, Stern, Patitucci

Postby LP drums » Sat Aug 02, 2014 8:30 am

I'm very excited to announce the launch of the Ultimate Play Alongs app project, which is set to change the way we practice music, forever.

We are re-recording back catalogues of some of the world's most influential musicians including Mike Stern, John Patitucci, Jojo Mayer/Nerve, Nathan East, Oz Noy, Gary Husband and many more, in complete isolation WITH these very musicians to create the ultimate play-along experience.

We need YOUR help to make this a reality. Head over to http://ultimateplayalongs.com/ to join the campaign and get your IMMEDIATE play-along track download of the Jojo/Nerve track from the video or a latin track featuring Cliff Almond!
Steve Holmes
Site Admin

Re: Ultimate Play Alongs feat. Jojo Mayer, Stern, Patitucci

Postby Steve Holmes » Mon Aug 04, 2014 12:05 pm

I hope this takes off for you guys Louie, good luck with it. Impressive names behind it as well!
Julián Fernández

Postby Julián Fernández » Mon Aug 04, 2014 12:22 pm

Yeah... Sounds killer! Congrats...
LP drums

Postby LP drums » Mon Aug 04, 2014 3:21 pm

Thanks, guys. I really think this could change the way we all practice. I know I have been SO frustrated over the years at the lack of good play-along material. It's mostly very dated music and badly produced for the play-along purpose...meaning the tracks speed up or slow down in places or there is bleed so when you mute the drums you can still hear the drum track coming through the other mics.

We are re-recording all this amazing music WITH these guys and making it specifically for the play-along purpose, in complete isolation and making sure it's the perfect play-along experience. Imagine playing along with 'Spaceships' WITH Patitucci...or 'Skunk Funk' WITH Randy Brecker?! How cool is that! Speed up or slow down the tracks...loop any number of bars...it's going to be so great.

We are doing other cool things like recording new heads for standards like Giant Steps, Cherokee, Moments Notice and so on...in different styles with world class guys. Plus, we have other original material and jam tracks and it's all tied in with out goal orientated system to make your practice smarter not harder.

I really want to make this app a reality....help us at http://ultimateplayalongs.com
Paul Marangoni

Postby Paul Marangoni » Mon Aug 04, 2014 4:48 pm

If you ever release an app that will run on Windows, let me know.
LP drums

Postby LP drums » Mon Aug 04, 2014 5:56 pm

Hey Paul...interesting that you say that. We've had a few requests for windows desktop, which kind of amazes me. As a windows user, do you own an iPhone or iPad or Android device as well?
Paul Marangoni

Postby Paul Marangoni » Mon Aug 04, 2014 6:30 pm

No, I use a Nokia Windows Phone, a Samsung Windows tablet, a Windows desktop, and a Windows laptop. And I develop software that runs on Windows or Microsoft's Internet Information Server. I refuse to purchase anything made by Apple or Google.
Morgenthaler

Postby Morgenthaler » Mon Aug 04, 2014 10:06 pm

NICE Louie!

Best of luck with it - it looks great.
janne jansson

Postby janne jansson » Tue Aug 05, 2014 6:57 am

I will get it!
Best of luck!

Janne Jansson
www.trumskolan.se
LP drums

Postby LP drums » Sun Aug 10, 2014 8:57 am

Get this play-along track minus any instrument when you join the campaign at http://ultimateplayalongs.com

Check out Cliff Almond's awesome drumming on this track!

Return to “Drumming Chat”