Re: Ebay/CL deals... Stuff for sale.

Postby GoAndPractice » Thu Jun 11, 2015 11:46 pm

http://www.ebay.com/itm/VINTAGE-ZILDJIA ... 33a4347187

Zildjian 16" Medium Ride

Didn't know these existed
Lorenzini

Postby Lorenzini » Sat Jun 13, 2015 6:30 am

I'm just about to put my Maple Customs up for sale on a few sites. I ordered the drums directly through Yamaha back in 1997 with help from Stan at Hollywood Drum Shop. They have always been stored in a climate controlled studio and are in great shape. These drums have been played by many HOD members including Steve, Derek, Sammy J, Danny, and many more at the HOD Hangs I have hosted and can attest to the great sound and playability. Sizes are 8X8, 8X10, 12X14, 14X16, and 18X22. The 14X16 floor tom is now on YESS floor Tom mounts with legs. I have the YESS mounts for the 12X14, but never got around to installing them. I'm selling the shells and mounting hardware (no snare) for the rack and floor toms. I'm asking $2,800. If any HOD brothers are interested let me know!

Steve Holmes
Site Admin

Postby Steve Holmes » Sat Jun 13, 2015 10:12 am

That's a nice kit Scotty. You still have the gretsch?
Lorenzini

Postby Lorenzini » Sat Jun 13, 2015 12:19 pm

Of course! I've got a couple Gretsch kits and a couple Thrust kits. Here is our own Chris Brady shredding on a Thrust kit next to the burnt orange Gretsch kit:

Lorenzini

Postby Lorenzini » Sat Jun 13, 2015 12:37 pm

Here is the new Thrust kit, which are all stainless steel shells that are powder coated to mellow out the tones. Sizes are 9x13, 16X16, 16X18, and 16X24. Probably the best sounding rock drum set I've ever heard or played and are stunning in person:

sjj123

Postby sjj123 » Fri Aug 21, 2015 6:27 am

When your taking on flack your over the target
NRA Life Member
Julián Fernández

Postby Julián Fernández » Fri Aug 21, 2015 12:06 pm

I know the seller, Ivan. Bought a couple of kits from him. A nice guy, smooth transactions...
Julián Fernández

Postby Julián Fernández » Mon Sep 14, 2015 10:36 pm

Cathy Rich just posted this on her FB page... :?

"
Cathy Rich
Several weeks ago I contacted Don Bennett who owned a music store in Washington state. He is selling a set of my father's cymbals that were stolen from us after he passed away. I tried to explain that the cymbals belong with my family, not being sold on Ebay for 30k, as he has been trying to do for quite some time. He pretended he didn't understand what I was saying..and I explained further. I was very nice and asked if after he was gone and vultures were selling off his property without permission, how he thought his family would feel? He left me a vm yesterday saying he was not going to give them back, and would continue to try to sell them.....I'm appealing to all of my fb friends to pass the word on this and NOT dignify this blatant disregard of me and my family and most of all Buddy's wishes! Thank you.
Jay Alsman

Postby Jay Alsman » Fri Feb 12, 2016 1:09 pm

If anyone is interested in some new material to work on...

Various Instructional Drum Books for Sale - $30 OBO on eBay for the collection

Dennis Chambers - Serious Moves
David Garibaldi - Future Sounds
Gary Chaffee - Rhythm and Meter Patterns
Gavin Harrison - Rhythmic Illusions
Rick Latham - Advanced Funk Studies
Gary Chester - New Breed
Mike Adamo - The Breakbeat Bible

All in Very Good condition ( minor small bite out of the back cover of Dennis Chambers book. See ebay pic). Some light wear on the cover of The New Breed.

- The Breakbeat Bible and Gary Chaffee's Rhythm and Meter Patterns have never been opened. Both have the included cd's that also were never opened.

- Rhythmic Illusions original cd was badly scratched and was thrown out long ago, so I've included a backup copy of the cd with all the play along audio.(Gavin, or others who may know...If this violates copyright law, please let me know and I will not include it. Whenever I open a new book with media, I always create a backup to the computer. I figured the book would be much more beneficial with the included media.)

Dennis Chambers Serious Moves does not have the included cd.(got this from a friend long ago, I never had the media, sorry)

Rick Latham's Advanced Funk Studies does not have the original cassette tapes.

The other books, if not mentioned above, did not originally come with media.

A great collection of intermediate to advanced books that will give you material to work on for years.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Various-Drum.../131725128470?
Some not so recent playinghttp://www.cdbaby.com/cd/ScottPazera.. track 7
Julián Fernández

Postby Julián Fernández » Sun Feb 21, 2016 10:30 pm

Selling this 20" K Istanbul Intermediate Stamp. Some keyholing. 1894gr.
Holy grail of rides. 800 shipped? No trades.

Return to “Drumming Chat”