VINNIE - The thread about Colaiuta

Tom Reschke

Re: VINNIE - The thread about Colaiuta

Postby Tom Reschke » Sat Jul 29, 2017 1:06 pm

I kinda forgot about this and just purchased. Not sure if anyone knows, but once you've purchased, will it be available to watch whenever? Or is there a limit to access? Paul? Anyway, pretty excited. Firing up the Bose headphones, cracking a beer, and ignoring my wife and kid for an hour or so. :)
Moderation's all well and good, just don't overdo it.
Paul Marangoni

Postby Paul Marangoni » Sat Jul 29, 2017 1:29 pm

Tom Reschke wrote:once you've purchased, will it be available to watch whenever? Or is there a limit to access?

Unlimited access, sort of... Some of the licenses for the music are only good for two months. After that, not sure if we'll just edit those tunes out or see about new licenses, or...
Tom Reschke

Postby Tom Reschke » Sat Jul 29, 2017 1:32 pm

Thanks, Paul. So far it's pretty rad. Feels like Vinnie leading a jam session with amazing players, playing tunes he wants to play. Very much worth the 8.63 and I'm only 20 minutes in! Get on this, HOD.
Odd-Arne Oseberg

Postby Odd-Arne Oseberg » Sat Jul 29, 2017 1:34 pm

Not really working out for me.

First it says there's no purchase registered to me, then when I try to push the buy button I'm simply told that my username already exists, it resets and in circles we go. :?
Paul Marangoni

Postby Paul Marangoni » Sat Jul 29, 2017 2:43 pm

Odd-Arne Oseberg wrote:Not really working out for me.

First it says there's no purchase registered to me, then when I try to push the buy button I'm simply told that my username already exists, it resets and in circles we go. :?

I have problem accessing the content I previously bought. What can i do?
Few options are available:
Option 1: Search your email inbox for "Cleeng receipt". Have a look too at your Spam/Junk folder. Once found, click on the link inside the description and re-enter your credential if necessary. Make sure you use the same email address or Facebook/Google access as you did for your initial purchase. It should work!
Option 2: Clear your browser cache. You can find how to do it here. Then follow Option 1.
Option 3: If it still doesn't work, possibly your initial order didn't go through. Please place another order. File a refund inquiry below mentioning your Cleeng receipt number(s). We'll proceed with refunds within 72h after the event.
Tom Reschke

Postby Tom Reschke » Sat Jul 29, 2017 3:35 pm

Well, holy shit. My quick review is that there's a lot of deep, intense playing and music throughout. I had to pause and take a break after about 40 minutes only because of the ferocity of the performance. There's a ton to digest, and for the price? Shit, I pay more money to attend shitty jam sessions here in Nashville after scouring the streets looking for parking and then trying to nurse beers while hacks play Corcovado for the 948th time. Highly recommend!
Odd-Arne Oseberg

Postby Odd-Arne Oseberg » Sun Jul 30, 2017 3:41 am

Paul Marangoni wrote:
Odd-Arne Oseberg wrote:Not really working out for me.

I have problem accessing the content I previously bought. What can i do?
Few options are available:
Option 1: Search your email inbox for "Cleeng receipt". Have a look too at your Spam/Junk folder. Once found, click on the link inside the description and re-enter your credential if necessary. Make sure you use the same email address or Facebook/Google access as you did for your initial purchase. It should work!
Option 2: Clear your browser cache. You can find how to do it here. Then follow Option 1.
Option 3: If it still doesn't work, possibly your initial order didn't go through. Please place another order. File a refund inquiry below mentioning your Cleeng receipt number(s). We'll proceed with refunds within 72h after the event.

Still same issue.

1) Told there's no content registered to account.
2) Can't order again as they can't find my email from Facebook, whatever that means?

Order definetly went through as I did try to wach it live.

Probably should just ask to get my account deleted and register again?
Juan Expósito

Postby Juan Expósito » Sun Jul 30, 2017 4:22 am

I purchased it without problem.
The video is great, the money, but...
I miss some information about the content you are going to buy, if it´s going to be studio live recording, producing, sound-recording aspects...
Chapters links are very useful and it would be great too.
It wouldn´t hurt if it says:
"Pilot - the band playing Tony Williams tunes..."

Please Vinnie, keep on with this great idea !!
Paul Marangoni

Postby Paul Marangoni » Sun Jul 30, 2017 7:18 am

Odd-Arne Oseberg wrote:Still same issue.

1) Told there's no content registered to account.
2) Can't order again as they can't find my email from Facebook, whatever that means?

Order definetly went through as I did try to wach it live.

Probably should just ask to get my account deleted and register again?

Go here and click the FAQ & Support link in the top left corner. Then fill out the form at the bottom asking for support.
langmick

Postby langmick » Sun Jul 30, 2017 7:44 am

Bought it, but have been unable to watch this without interruption...this streaming tech isn't working very well.

Return to “Drumming Chat”